SSC MTS Admit Card download, Check SSC MTS 2017 Exam Syllabus, Check SSC MTS 2017 Exam Pattern, Check SSC MTS Exam Schedule 2017.
SSC MTS 2017 Hall Ticket-Download Now
Staff Selection Commission has begun to dispatch the region wise SSC MTS Admit Card updates for Non-Technical Exam 2016-17. SSC MTS 2017 Hall Tickets are expected to be uploaded at state wise SSC region sites. SSC will conduct MTS Exam on various dates in the months of April, May, June 2017.
Approximately 70 lakh applicants have applied for this examination. Comparatively the number of applications for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment is higher than the last year. In the year of 2017, the applications were invited for 8300 posts. For this post, the minimum qualification required is class 8th.
An all India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Multitasking Staff for various Group C Post exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The written test of MTS is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April/ May 2017.
SSC MTS Exam Dates are as follows → 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 14.05.2017, 28.05.2017, 04.06.2017 & 11.06.2017
Admit cards for the examination signifying the time and venue of the examination of each candidate is expected to be issued three weeks prior the examination to all the applicants. Candidates who have applied online but are not able to download their admit cards at least one week prior the commencement of the examination should get in touch with the concerned Regional Office.
There is no accurate date of releasing admit cards as the exam will be conducted on 5 different dates in the month of April, May, and June. The SSC MTS Admit Card will be released region wise around 20 days prior the exam date for a particular state.
Download SSC MTS Admit Card Region Wise
- North Region (Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand)
- MP Sub-Region (Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh)
- Central Region (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar)
- Eastern Region (West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim)
- North Eastern Region (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram)
- Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil nadu)
- KKR Region (Karnataka, Kerala)
- North Western Region (Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh)
- Western Region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa)
This year the vacancies in Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment are applicable for all common candidates with minimum qualification of class 8th.As last year the vacancies were for PWD candidates only.
That is the reason the competition level for All India Level open Competitive Examination is expected to be higher this year as the number of applicants are also more this particular year.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:-
Written Exam will be consisting of 2 Question Papers. Paper-I will be objective and Paper-II will be the conventional type.
Paper-1: – There will be four parts in Paper-I.
- Parts Subject Questions/Marks
- Part-A General Intelligence & Reasoning 25
- Part-B Numerical Aptitude 25
- Part-C General English 50
- Part-D General Awareness 50
- Total time duration of the examination is 120 minutes and 160 minutes for visually handicapped
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer will be considered.
- The question paper will be set in both English & Hindi for Part-A, B, D.
Subject Marks Time
Paper-II Short Essay/Letter in English. 50 30 minutes
SSC MTS 2017 Syllabus module
The question paper consists of 200 questions with given objectives. The candidates are given 120 minutes of time duration to complete this particular paper. The topics covered under this question paper are as follows:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Under this particular part for SSC Multitasking exam paper the questions are expected to be asked from the following topics:
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualisation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figure Classification.
Numerical Aptitude: Under this particular part for SSC Multitasking exam paper the questions are expected to be asked from the following topics:
- Computation Of Whole Numbers
- Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Time And Work
- Ratio And Proportion
- Profit And Loss
- Use Of Tables And Graphs
- Time And Distance
- Ratio And Time
Questions in this module will be intended to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment and events in the society. Questions will also be planned to test knowledge of current affairs and matters of everyday observations and experience in their everyday scientific life. The test also consists of questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially relevant to:
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honours.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days
- Sports and Games.
- General Politics.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
English Language: In this section of the question paper the basics of English language i.e. vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. will be tested.
We look forward that all our applicants are clear with the Syllabus and Selection process of SSC MTS Exam 2017.We hope the information provided by us is informative for all our applicants.
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
- visit the SSC region site for your state.
- Check and click the link for “SSC MTS Admit Card”.
- Fill in the mandatory login information and press the “submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the device screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card and bring the same on the day of the examination.