Rajasthan Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017, Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit, Rajasthan GDS Posts Vacancies Detail, Rajasthan postman Exam Syllabus, Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Pattern, Rajasthan GDS Exam Date.
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Post Office department has declared 1577 posts to recruit candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard and searching for a job can apply for Rajasthan Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017. The online application for Indian postal circle will be available on the official website from 4th April 2017 until 3rd May 2017. While filling up the online application form candidates are requested to fill the form and upload all mandatory documents and submit the form to register successfully. Once the online application process is closed, the recruitment team will prepare Merit list based on 10th class marks card to recruit best candidates for the post of Rajasthan post office.
Rajasthan Postal Circle that works under Government of India Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, which always provides the best service to local people. To provide the same service to the public of Rajasthan, it requires well-qualified candidates at different positions. Candidates eligible for this post can apply online for the same process. Here on this platform, we provide our applicants with all accurate and latest information related to Rajasthan Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Notification, Application Form, Important Dates, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result etc.
Rajasthan postal Circle Information:
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Post Office
- Name of Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 1577
- Exam Level: State level exam
- Job Category: State Govt. Job
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Details:
- Post name: – Gramin Dak Sevak
- No of vacancy:- 1577 Vacancy
- Category wise vacancies:
- General -919 posts
- OBC -133 posts
- ST – 279 posts
- SC- 246 posts
Rajasthan Post-Circle Educational Qualification:
- The candidates should have completed 10th class in from recognized University/Institute.
- 2 Months of computer training certificate from an authorized institute.
Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Age Limit:
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 26 April 2017.
- Relaxation for reserved category OBC/ SC/ ST, etc as per govt. rules.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Candidates: No Fee
- Female candidates: No Fee
Important Dates of GDS Online Application Form:
- The start date for Application Form: – Going On
- Last date
- for submission of online form:- 3rd May 2017
- Written exam- Will be updated Soon.
Rajasthan Post Office Important Links:
- Apply online: – Click Here
How to apply online Form Gramin Dak Sevak Post:
- Visit the official web page.
- Read all primary instructions and proceed to online registration.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the online form correctly and upload required documents.
- Then recheck the application form to avoid a mistake.
- Take a hard copy of online application form for future reference.