Read this article for Karnataka state police 2017 official Notification, Karnataka police recruitment 2017 online registration form, Karnataka police jobs Notification 2017 Apply Now…
KSP Recruitment 2017-Apply Online
Karnataka state police department will be going to recruit new candidates for the post of SI and Constable for the year of 2017. Get the latest enlistment news from official web data for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. Karnataka Police department needed to assign 21000 vacancies of Constable Post and 1500 Sub-Inspector posts occupation in the branch of Karnataka Police. Karnataka Police Recruitment board giving a chance to the Karnataka Citizen for applies on 22500 empty vacancy of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. Simply the business contenders with qualified informative ability are allowed to apply Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. Job searchers should have completed educational capacity like twelfth standard or Intermediate and Graduation Degree with sufficient learning in the Kannada Language up to tenth Class for applying Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. The age of the candidates should be between the ages of 18-30 years for applying Karnataka Police 2017.
Job Hunters can get the latest notification about the Karnataka Police recruitment 2017 from the official web-site of Karnataka Police through. The starting date of online application form will be updated soon. Picked work hopefuls to need to go up against Physical Screening Test, Written Test, and Personal Interview. Best performers will be decided for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. Picked work contenders getting best pay from affirmed affiliation. For the social occasion, additional information about Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 contenders needs to visit the official site.
Karnataka state police Information:
- Organization Name: Karnataka State Police
- Name of Posts: Sub-Inspector and Constable
- Number of Vacancies: 22500
- Exam Level: State level exam
- Job Category: State Govt. Job
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- The candidates should have completed 10th and 12th/Graduation Degree in relevant specialization from recognized University/Institute.
Karnataka Police Recruitment Age Limit:
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as per the posts.
- Relaxation will provide for reserved category OBC/SC/ST, etc as per govt rules.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates:- Update Soon
- For SC/ ST/ Women/PWD Candidates:- Update Soon
Karnataka state police Selection Process:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Important dates:
- Releasing Date of Recruitment Notification:- Update soon
- Start date for Application Form: – Update soon
- Last date for submission of online form: – Update soon
- Written exam: – Update soon
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
- Apply online: – Update soon
- For more details: – Update soon
How to apply online Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017:
- Visit at official web-site of Karnataka Police.
- Read all primary instructions and proceed to online registration.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the online form correctly and upload required documents.
- Check the application form to avoid a mistake.
- Take a hard copy of online application form for future reference.
- Please read official notification of Karnataka police jobs and check eligibility complete details carefully. Note your registration ID for future reference.