Read this article for Bihar DCECE 2017 official Notification, Bihar DCECE Medical,Engineering,Agricultural courses 2017, Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Examination 2017 online registration form, Bihar DCECE Notification 2017 Apply Now..
Bihar DCECE Notification 2017-Online Application Form
Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2017 is a state level selection test additionally alluded as Diploma Certificate Entrance Examination is situated under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It Conducts focused Examination consistently for confirmation in different types of courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the Bihar State. It is sorted out by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Bihar DCECE Notification 2017 has been discharged at this point. This exam is directed for giving affirmation in different polytechnic courses offered by various polytechnic organizations and universities of Bihar state. Here we are giving data with respect to Bihar Polytechnic 2017 examination.
DCECE 2017 is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board programmed the Examination for in various field of polytechnic. Competitors may take affirmation in Polytechnic Engineering/Part Time Polytechnic Engineering/Para restorative and in Para Medical Dental. Those competitors who want to take Admission in the listed course under the DCECEB, they should fill the Bihar DCECE online application form before the last date. They will experience from a Combined Written Exam. The Entire insights about Application, Eligibility Criteria and exam date are giving below.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Information:
- Organization Name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Examination for the course: Medical, Engineering and Agricultural
- Exam Level : Bihar State level exam
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
Bihar DCECE Educational Qualification Criteria:
- For Polytechnic Engineering: – The Candidates should be Passed in 12th class or should have ITI diploma Degree from a recognized Institution.
- For Part Time Polytechnic Engineering: – The Candidates should be Passed in 12th class or should have ITI diploma Degree from a recognized Institution.
- For Para- Medical Course: – For Para- Medical Course, the candidates should be passed in Intermediate from a recognized Institution under the Bihar Board.
- For Para- Medical Dental Course: – To take admission in the Para-Medical Dental Course, the candidates should be passed in the 12th class.
Bihar DCECE Exam Application Fee:
- To Apply Any One Course: – General category Candidates have to deposit the Fee of Rs. 750/- and Rs. 480/- for reserved categories.
- To Apply Two Courses: – General category Candidates have to pay Rs. 850/- and Rs. 530/- for reserved categories.
- To Apply Three Courses: – General category Candidates have to pay Rs. 950/- and Rs. 630/- for reserved categories.
- To Apply All Four Courses: – General category Candidates have to pay Rs. 1150/- and 750/- for reserved categories.
Bihar DCECE Exam Important dates:
- Submitting of Application form:- 9th March 2017
- Last date to submit of application form:- 8th April 2017
- Last date for fee payment via challan 15th April 2017
- Last date for online fee payment 16th April 2017
- Application form editing 17th – 21st April 2017
- Last date to receive the application form 11th May 2017
- Admit card release 12th May 2017
- Written exam dates
- Polytechnic & Part Time Polytechnic (Engg.) 11th June 2017
- Para Medical & Para Medical Dental 10th June 2017
- Result announcement June& July 2017
Bihar DCECE Important Links:
How to apply online for Bihar DCECE:
- Visit at official web page @ www.secure.bceceboard.com.
- Read all primary instructions and proceed to online registration.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill the Part A and Part B Online and candidates have to download the one application form and send it along with the attached following documents.
- Download The Online Application form.
- Along with need full documents.
- Have to paste the recent clear photo on the Application Form.
- Application should be reached at Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.