MP Anganwadi Assistant Syllabus & Pattern, MP Anganwadi Assistant and worker Exam Pattern 2017, MP Anganwadi Assistant and worker Vacancy 2017.
MP Anganwadi Assistant and worker Exam Pattern-Download
As we are aware that is the official department to organize different types of job recruitment under the category of C and D. Here we are discussing most recent enrollment notice, under which 1198 posts for the assistant are divided under classification 17 and 723 posts for the worker under classification 18. As per the information, lots of candidates have shown their interest in these opportunities. Here on this platform, we will provide
Here on this platform, we will provide Anganwadi Assistant Syllabus pdf and Anganwadi Assistant and worker Exam Pattern. We need to advise every one of our perusers that competition level will be high, so begin your preparation now with the goal that you can give your best to score better in the upcoming examination. We believe this article will help you in your planning and boost your level for the exam.
As we all know that has declared the official announcement to fill different opportunities of Anganwadi Assistant and workers Jobs Vacancy. It is a brilliant opportunity for every single candidate to grab a career in the state with a reasonable pay scale. We will help every one of our candidates in the planning of this exam preparation.Here we will give a step by step syllabus and most recent exam design for this examination. Here we will give Anganwadi Assistant and worker Syllabus 2017 in pdf configuration with the end goal that all of you can download that record effortlessly. We need to illuminate every one of you that there are many challenges for this exam, so be set up your best schedule to crack this exam.
Anganwadi Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
To help our candidates, we are providing all of you, the most updated exam pattern for MP Anganwadi Assistant Syllabus and worker Exam 2017. We will provide you official exam pattern to such an extent that you get prepared for the MP Anganwadi Exam 2017.
- The exam paper carries 100 questions.
- Each question carries 2 marks.So the examination will be of 200 marks.
- The examination session will be of 1 hr and 30 min.
- 75 % questions will be asked from subjects like English, Hindi, Aptitude, Reasoning, General Science, History, Geography, Economics and related to the commonwealth.
- And remaining questions can be expected from general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh state.
Anganwadi Assistant Syllabus for Exam:
Every one of our candidates, we are providing you with the latest syllabus for this examination We will likewise provide you necessary points for this exam so that you can prepare yourself for the examination in the short period of time. We want to inform all of our candidates that, begin your hard work from now since time consumed points is too high these days. Here we are presenting Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Anganwadi Assistant and worker syllabus in pdf format so that it’s easier for you to download the syllabus and get prepared for the examination.
Section-I (Nutrition and Health):-
- The importance of nutrition in various stages of life.
- Pregnant care.
- Various national health programs
- Information of Common Ailments
Section-II (General knowledge and Reasoning Ability):-
- Planning of General knowledge Departments
- Rules, regulations, and rights
- General knowledge of Body Structure.
- Knowledge of Computer
- General Mathematics (8th class standard)
- Simple Reasoning Ability
Section-III (Managerial Qualities):-
- Questions related to communication and counseling skills based on two unread passages.
- Development concept and the main challenges – Five Year Development Plans, contemporary social challenges, and concerns
- Leadership Development- leadership qualities, attributes and skills, internal Governance- coordination, group work, team work
Definition, nature, medium and barrier of communication.
- Community Organization and Mobilization- sense of community and community organization, community organization theory, community development and public participation, community mobilization.
Section-IV (Elementary Care & Education of Child) :-
- Introduction to Child Development
- Introduction to pre-school education
- Children with special needs
- Child Care and Protection
MP Anganwadi Worker Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Time & Work
- HCF & LCM
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Problem On Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Bar Graph
- Time & Speed
Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi Worker Syllabus 2016 for General English
- Fill in the blanks
- One word substitutions
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Verbal Comprehension passage
- Idioms and phrases
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Sentence structure
- Verbs Improvement
MP ICDS Anganwadi Helper Syllabus 2016- Reasoning
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Artificial Language
- Making Judgments
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Problems
- Statement and Conclusion
- Logical Deduction
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Argument
- Theme Detection
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
MP Anganwadi Worker Syllabus 2016 for General Intelligence
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization
- Non-verbal series
- Current Events
- General Science
- Figures Classification
- Relationship concepts
- Coding and Decoding etc
General Awareness Syllabus of MP ICDS MP Anganwadi Worker Jobs
- Indian History
- International Affairs
- Agriculture Current Affairs
Anganwadi Assistant and worker Syllabus
This article will assist all of you for all Anganwadi Assistant and worker Exams which will be directed by different enlistment organizations all through MP. All of you can download Anganwadi Assistant and worker Exam test papers and prepare set to such an extent that all of you can download them effectively and can set yourself up completely for this exam. We will help every one of you at each progression with respect to Anganwadi Assistant and worker exams.
For more information please visit the official website.